Monday October the 2nd, students of the first and second year are warmly invited to the get together for the start of fall semester. Focaccia will be served!
The online pre-enrollment procedure is open. The procedure is reserved to EU citizens or legally resident non-EU citizens with a BSc from an Italian university.
Follow this link and the instructions therein.
As soon as you do it, we can contact you to finalize the enrollment.
The call for Erasmus+ scholarships for 2017 is out and available here. The deadline for applications is March, the 22nd at noon.
If you are interested in applying, you are welcome to participate to the Erasmus Day event, on March the 7th at 3.30PM at the Aula Magna of the Physics Department.
Starting from the 28th of February, we will host a crash course on Digital Forensics, held by M. Epifani (Reality Net).
The schedule of the event is the following:
28/02 – 2.30-6.00 PM – Conference Room – Digital Evidence: an introduction
01/03 – 2.30-6.00 PM – Conference Room – Computer Forensics: an introduction
02/03 – 2.30-6.00 PM – Conference Room – Mobile Forensics: an introduction
On March 2, 2017 (15:00 Barcelona/ 17:00 Moscow/ 9:00 New York/ 19:30 Mumbai), our MSc in Computer Science will be presented in a Student Recruitment Webinar.
The program will be described by Prof. Francesca Odone and Prof. Alessandro Verri. Dr. Alessandra Staglianò, one of our alumni, will comment on how she is applying her studies in her job as a data scientist.
If you wish to participate, please register here:
This is a brief recap on the Additional Useful Knowledge course. There are several type of activities:
50 hours among:
- mini courses/seminars specifically organized for the AUK activities (see List AUK)
- seminars (general interest, PhD, etc)
- modules taken from our master/PhD courses (see list CSSE_PHD)
- modules taken from other master/PhD courses (ask to the AUK tutor, check web sites, etc)
40 hours among:
- One of more modules (16h) from Gestione Aziendale/BPM (3 modules given by 3 instructors)
- 1 or more seminars given by personnel of the Technology Transfer Office Unige
- Innovative Start-up
- innovation hub
- meeting with start-up founders
- 1 or more seminars from the research office Unige
If you attend BPM or acquired the credits of Gestione Aziendale in your bachelor you can select 90 hours from the other activities.
For activities outside our list, please check consistency with a member of the exam committee.
How to acquire the credits/hours:
For each activity, you need a certificate from the instructor:
- download the form from the AUK aulaweb module
- indicate the hours spent on the activity
- ask the instructor to sign the module
- keep the original and upload a copy in the aulaweb module
As final test, we will organize presentation sessions
- Choose a topic that you like
- Check with a member of the exam committee
- Prepare a 20m seminar, keep 5 minutes at the beginning of the seminar for a summary of all AUK activities you have selected (prove you satisfied the minimal requirements!!)
Please refer to the AulaWeb module for a preliminary schedule for the AA 2016/2017.